Let’s join together as a community to give back to our country’s brave soldiers stationed around the world on December 17.
Operation Gratitude sends 250,000 care packages per year (almost 2 million to date!) to members of our armed services that include snacks, essentials, and letters to keep them motivated while they are away from home.
Join members of The Grady Firm, the Women Entrepreneurs Club, and nearly 2,000 other volunteers as as we participate in Package Assembly Day on December 17, 2016 from 9 am to 12 pm in Chatsworth, California.
On that day, you can assist with package assembly, read/screen letters, knit scarves, or write letters to our heroes.
You can also collect items in advance of the event to bring with you, or drop them off at The Grady Firm by December 16. Continue reading
Sarita Jackson, PhD., speaker at “How Entrepreneurs Can A.C.E. the Global Market by Exporting to Emerging Markets”
Jennifer A. Grady, Esq., hostess of “How Entrepreneurs Can A.C.E. the Global Market by Exporting to Emerging Markets”
Jennifer A. Grady, Esq., of The Grady Firm and Founder/President of the Women Entrepreneurs Club, will be hosting, and Sarita Jackson, PhD., will be presenting, a seminar on the benefits and practical tips for entering, and succeeding in, the export market to emerging countries.
The event will take place at the LAX Coastal Area Chamber of Commerce in Los Angeles on November 20, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The presentation will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
To RSVP for the event, click here. For more information, read below: Continue reading
Posted in Business Advising, News, Women Entrepreneurs Club
- Tagged agriculture, Business Attorney, business law, business organizations, Entrepreneurs, export seminar, export to emerging markets, exporting, LAX Coastal Area Chamber of commerce, manufacturers, PhD., Sarita Jackson, treaties, women entrepreneurs club
Marybeth Miceli, Michelle Fields, John Phillips, DimpleThakkar, and Marissa Vicario discuss the pros and cons of owning your own business
On October 17, 2013, Jennifer Grady of The Grady Firm, and members of the Women Entrepreneurs Club, attended the Next Generation Startups Conference: “Young Women Building New Business,” in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Women-owned businesses are the fastest growing segment of new business in our economy, but there continue to be challenges in starting up a business, growing an operation, and increasing market share.
This live event, which featured panelists in financial planning, wellness, social media, journalism, small business, and engineering, provided the audience with gems of information about the highs and lows of starting and succeeding in your own business. After the presentation, audience members were able to receive advice from the distinguished panelists.
Watch the full presentation online, starting October 22: http://www.nextgeneration.tv/?cmd=mpg&mpid=663
- Kathleen Allen, PhD, Professor, Entrepreneurship, Director, USC Marshall Center for Technology Commercialization
- Brittney Castro, CEO & Founder of Financially Wise Women
- Nadia Dorsey, Founder, Spectrum Languages
- Megan Dipane, Program Director, Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE), Greater Los Angeles
- Maritza Martinez, Founder, Mary’s Sweets on a Stick
- Marybeth Miceli, President, Miceli Infrastructure Consulting
- Dimple Thakkar, CEO & Impresario, SYNHERGY
- Marissa Vicario, Certified Health Coach and Founder, Marissa’s Well-being and Health
- Jennifer Wang, Freelance writer, specializing in small business and startups
Here is a preview of the conference: http://bit.ly/19YCyIH
Posted in Business Advising, News
- Tagged female entrepreneurs, female entreprenurs, jennifer grady, Next Generation, next generation conference, Small business attorney, small business lawyer, Startup Attorney, the grady firm, women entrepreneurs club