In response to multi-national corporations’ growing need to move personnel across borders, The Grady Firm has emerged as an outsourced Global Mobility Department that provides expansion and relocation services to innovative companies. The Grady Firm helps companies relocate their employees from abroad to the United States, while assisting companies with their expansion to several countries around the world.
Domestically, The Grady Firm provides to companies seeking to bring employees to the United States, and/or open a U.S. subsidiary:
- Immigration Strategy and Analysis for companies seeking long-term and short-term solutions. We develop a plan to assist owners, employees, and their dependents with visa, Green Card, and Citizenship applications;
- Employment law counseling and support for Human Resources Departments, including assistance with hiring, disciplining, and terminating employees; creating and monitoring E-Verify accounts; I-9 compliance; medical leave advising; on-site sexual harassment training in English and Spanish; on-site company investigations; and ongoing counsel for employment law concerns as companies grow and expand;
- Drafting contracts, such as employment agreements, severance agreements, independent contractor agreements, and client services agreements;
- Corporate advising and creation of US subsidiaries;
- Facilitate preparation of a comprehensive tax strategy for the company and its employees by working closely with our network of licensed tax advisors; and
- Provide referrals to our network of CPAs; real estate brokers; and payroll, insurance, employee benefits, recruiting, marketing, and credit card processing companies.
Through our of-counsel attorneys, we serve clients abroad in the following countries and practice areas:
- Assistance with immigration law (including out-of-the box strategies to bring employees to the US after working abroad in Canada),
- Real estate law, and
- Contracts law
- Preparation of citizenship application for Italian descendants,
- Real estate advising when purchasing property in Italy
- Assistance with German citizenship and retention (Beibehaltungsgenehmigung)
Leverage our experience to make your global transitions easier. Schedule an appointment with our Global Expansion and Relocation Department today.
About The Grady Firm
The Grady Firm, P.C. attorneys help individuals, families, employees, business owners, and investors open a business in the US, and obtain obtain non-immigrant and immigrant visas, as well and Green Cards and citizenship based on family relationships, investment, or employment. In addition, The Grady Firm attorneys help foreign entrepreneurs establish a U.S. presence, form a corporate entity, and obtain the appropriate visas for their owners and employees. We also assist with US business entity formation, trademark/copyright registry, and California employment law advising.
Click here to schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation with The Grady Firm’s attorneys; or to book Ms. Grady for a speaking engagement, call +1 (323) 450-9010; or fill out a Contact Request Form.
*This article is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. This article does not make any guarantees as to the outcome of a particular matter, as each matter has its own set of circumstances and must be evaluated individually by a licensed attorney.