On March 19, 2015, The Grady Firm, P.C. celebrates its third anniversary. Founded in 2012 by Jennifer Grady, Esq. as a one-woman firm dedicated to serving the legal and business counseling needs of entrepreneurs, the firm has evolved into a one-stop shop for business owners with a team of eight attorneys specializing in business, employment, litigation, immigration, and international business law.
The firm has offices throughout California, in its Los Angeles Headquarters in the museum district of Miracle Mile; the Financial District of San Francisco; and the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego. Most recently, The Grady Firm will be partnering with a law firm in Guadalajara, Mexico, in order to establish a link between businesses in the United States and Mexico, and open its first office abroad.
This year, the firm expanded globally by pursuing international business opportunities in Chile, Argentina, and Mexico by acting as the liaison for international Startups wishing to expand their market reach to the United States. To that end, Ms. Grady attended the IIUSA EB-5 Conference in San Francisco in October; gave a presentation to a community of international entrepreneurs at Start-up Chile, a government-funded incubator in Santiago de Chile; and established relationships with Argentinian, Mexican, and Swedish investors intending to open new businesses in the United States.
This spring, Ms. Grady will speak to Mexican and Chilean delegations touring Silicon Valley about how they can live and work legally in the largest consumer economy in the world; will provide a webinar for current and alumni members of Startup Chile; and will make her first podcast appearance in Spanish for entrepreneurs in Latin America.
Other highlights from the last year include the following:
- Co-sponsoring a booth with the Women Entrepreneurs Club at the West Hollywood Women’s Leadership Conference;
- Providing seminars on business and California law to a local Chase Bank, ADP representatives, and the West Inland Empire Employer Advisory Committee;
- Hosting at booth at the Be Great Fest for entrepreneurs;
- Acting as a mentor to entrepreneurs at the Green Festival Expo in Los Angeles; and
- Mentoring Startup founders and small business owners at monthly Pay It Forward Labs community events.
In 2015, The Grady Firm is expected to grow its international business department, while continuing its core practice of counseling California-based entrepreneurs on ways to successfully start and expand their businesses, and stay compliant with the ever-changing California employment laws.
To commemorate its third anniversary, The Grady Firm recently launched a new version of its website to showcase its evolving practice areas and the talented members of its legal team who share the same vision of providing a holistic approach to client counseling. In addition to their creative approach to client problem-solving, The Grady Firm attorneys are fluent in multiple languages, including Spanish, Armenian, Swedish, Russian, Pubjabi, Hindi, Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian.
The Grady Firm attorneys would like to thank its clients, referral partners, and the community of entrepreneurs in California and across the globe who have contributed to, or partnered together in their success!
Join us for these upcoming events this spring:
- April 2, 2015: Presentation to delegation of Mexican entrepreneurs touring Silicon Valley (Networking Nights) on how to live and work legally in the largest consumer economy in the world;
- April 7, 2015: Webinar for current and alumni generations of Start-up Chile;
- April 2015: Podcast in Spanish for Mente Emprendedora, a channel dedicated to Spanish speakers who are looking for inspiration, motivation, and ideas from other successful entrepreneurs;
- April 20, 2015: Presentation to Chilean entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley;
- May 5-6, 2015: Collision Startup conference in Las Vegas, NV, one of the largest Startup conferences in the world;
- June 16-19, 2015: Meetings with business and immigration clients and referral partners in New York, NY
About the Firm:
The Grady Firm, P.C. is a full-service law firm that provides business and legal counsel to entrepreneurs and their families at all stages of the business life cycle. Our attorneys take a comprehensive and holistic approach to helping our clients navigate the complex nature of running a business, from initial Startup concerns, through employee management and employment law compliance, to immigration and dispute resolution. Our attorneys use their litigation backgrounds to advise clients on ways to arm and defend themselves against lawsuits. We provide the benefit of an in-house legal team without the big firm price tag.
As a truly global practice, The Grady Firm attorneys also act as the liaison for foreign companies that wish to expand to the United States by providing the business, immigration, employment, and cultural counseling they need to be successful in a new market.
The Grady Firm, P.C. attorneys specialize in corporate entity formation, business advising and coaching, employment law compliance, contract drafting and revising, immigration law, and litigation. We also support our clients through our network of estate planning/asset protection, intellectual property, and tax advising attorneys.
The Grady Firm, P.C. represents clients in the following industries:
Automotive Repair, Beauty, Communications, Construction, Entertainment, Fashion, Hand Car Wash, Life Sciences, Marketing/Branding, Nightclubs, Professional Services, Restaurants, Retail, Software Engineering, Startups, Technology, and Transportation.