Jennifer Grady, Founding Attorney and Business Consultant at The Grady Firm, P.C. joins Enterprise Radio working in conjunction with the EPN Legal Corner & eLosAngeles. Jennifer discusses common mistakes made by entrepreneurs when involving business partners.
- Tell me about why you founded The Grady Firm and how you help entrepreneurs?
- With the current “Do It Yourself” mentality promoted on the Internet today, why is it important for entrepreneurs and business owners to work with an attorney?
- What are some of the most crucial documents that business owners need at each stage of the business cycle?
- What are some of the most common mistakes that you see entrepreneurs make when working with business partners?
- What are some resources that are available to entrepreneurs who seek legal counsel and moral support as they move forward with the endeavors?
Listen to the Podcast here.