Join Jennifer A. Grady, Esq. (attorney and business consultant at The Grady Firm, P.C.) and George Zeeks (Coach/Trainer/Team Leader at the Automotive Training Institute) as they discuss the ins and outs of the legal process as it applies to small business owners!
Using her background as a trial lawyer and business consultant, Jennifer helps Repair Shop owners and managers by teaching them ways to recognize potential problems and protect themselves from lawsuits by employees or customers.
Together, we’ll discover some of the common mistakes you might be doing right now, but don’t even know it.
In this Webinar you will learn:
1. How the legal process affects you, the small business owner.
2. The unexpected price you may pay for seemingly insignificant things.
3. What you may be doing wrong and don’t even know it!
4. When you need to hire an attorney, and how to find the right one.
5. What type of paperwork you’ll need to protect yourself and avoid becoming a victim
DATE: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
TIME: 7:00 p.m. EST and again at 7 p.m. PST.
RSVP: Space is limited: Reserve your spot today!