On October 17, 2013, Jennifer Grady of The Grady Firm, and members of the Women Entrepreneurs Club, attended the Next Generation Startups Conference: “Young Women Building New Business,” in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Women-owned businesses are the fastest growing segment of new business in our economy, but there continue to be challenges in starting up a business, growing an operation, and increasing market share.
This live event, which featured panelists in financial planning, wellness, social media, journalism, small business, and engineering, provided the audience with gems of information about the highs and lows of starting and succeeding in your own business. After the presentation, audience members were able to receive advice from the distinguished panelists.
Watch the full presentation online, starting October 22: http://www.nextgeneration.tv/?cmd=mpg&mpid=663
- Kathleen Allen, PhD, Professor, Entrepreneurship, Director, USC Marshall Center for Technology Commercialization
- Brittney Castro, CEO & Founder of Financially Wise Women
- Nadia Dorsey, Founder, Spectrum Languages
- Megan Dipane, Program Director, Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE), Greater Los Angeles
- Maritza Martinez, Founder, Mary’s Sweets on a Stick
- Marybeth Miceli, President, Miceli Infrastructure Consulting
- Dimple Thakkar, CEO & Impresario, SYNHERGY
- Marissa Vicario, Certified Health Coach and Founder, Marissa’s Well-being and Health
- Jennifer Wang, Freelance writer, specializing in small business and startups
Here is a preview of the conference: http://bit.ly/19YCyIH